Friday, 13 February 2015

Soap and Glory - Eyes and Lips

One essay down, two more to go! I promise I'll get back to properly reading all your lovely blogs next week but for now, I hope you enjoy part two of my Soap and Glory Make-Up review :)


Liquid eyeliner has always been something that I have struggled with (do you actually need magic powers to be able to apply it in a straight line?!) but Soap and Glory's Supercat eyeliner is definitely one of the better ones I have used. It applies really nicely - well as nicely as possible with my limited eye lining abilities - and lasts the day without flaking or fading. It's really pigmented and the applicator is an excellent shape for a subtle, thin line. It's also excellent value at just £6!


Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast HD Mascara was the only Soap and Glory make-up product that I tried and was even slightly disappointed in. It is a good mascara but I'm a mascara girl and for me, it just didn't quite live up to Number 17's Blowout Mascara or Maybelline's Mega Plush Mascara (my favourites.) With a brush that claimed to volumise, intesify AND curl my lashes, I was expecteging something amazing, which sadly this isn't. It does last all day and it doesn't flake off down my face like some mascaras but whilst it did curl my lashes to an extent, it definitely didn't add volume or intensify.


Sexy Mother Pucker on the other hand is a seriously good Soap and Glory product. I got this in Naked Beige and I adore it. It's a sort of shimmery dusty rose colour - perhaps a bit pinker than you'd expect from the name - and is SO versatile, I wear this all the time! The colour doesn't last all day but it does go a fair few hours before I need to reapply and it doesn't dry out my lips - maybe due to the shea butter - which happens more often than I would like with lipsticks. 10/10 would recommend and definitely see myself investing in a few new shades. Would I go as far to say that this is my favourite of all my Soap and Glory products? I think I might!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and Valentine's Day however you spend it!

Do you have a make-up product that you can't leave the house without?

Lots of love,

Heather x

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of that lipstick, the packaging looks nice as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute. Nice packaging makes me more inclined to buy the product!

      Heather x

      Delete