Saturday, 8 November 2014

Wishlist

Blazer/Dress/Jumper/Boots/Jacket/Bag


Blazer and Jumper - Miss Selfridge (my favourite clothes store!)
Dress - New Look
Boots - Lipsy at Kurt Geiger
Coat - River Island
Bag - Accessorize (I should not be left alone in here with a bank card)
As the student budget takes it's toll, I've found myself spending more time compiling wishlists than actually shopping - it's a hard life!

As someone whose wardrobe is dominated year round by dark greys, navys and maroons, I love when Autumn comes around and the wintery colours come back into fashion. (Although surprisingly, I'm a huge fan of the pastel jackets this season.)

 The party outfits that take to the stores at this time of year always make shopping more exciting - that Gold Foil Blazer from Miss Selfridge is to die for and I have a pair of shorts that would look fab with it for New Year's Eve (so obviously the blazer is justified, right?!)

 Boots and coats are two of the best things about A/W fashion and I am currently loving the oversized coat and chunky boot trend.

This wishlist is by no means extensive, just a few particularly beautiful items that Santa could maybe take note of...if I'm able to keep myself from the shops for that long...

Do you have a current A/W wishlist?

Lots of Love,

Heather x


11 comments:

  1. Great wishlist <3 the coat from River Island is beautiful and the boots are gorgeous! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! I especially love the boots - they're gorgeous. It's hard being a poor student, isn't it?

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is, especially when Kurt Geiger has such nice boots!

      Heather x

      Delete
  3. Oh no - I am also in love with those boots! I've been wanting Chelsea boots, but these are just too good and am loving the look top! Looks absolutly fabulous, its great for Autumn/Winter season as ankle boots are it during these seasons x

    My Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, I had chelsea boots in mind but then I came across these beauties!

      Heather x

      Delete
  4. That dress is so PERECT! I love it, and am adding it to my wish list immediately!

    Carly xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! The colours and style are ideal for Autumn

      Heather x

      Delete
  5. I really like all of these pieces, especially the shoes and the dress :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/11/love-peace-joy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the dress is a particular favourite of mine and I think it would look really cute with the boots :)

      Heather x

      Delete
  6. Lovely wish list, love all the items x

    ReplyDelete