Monday, 27 October 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


I was nominated by the lovely Lauren for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award! I love finding new blogs and I think following these awards is a great way of doing it :)

For this award, you must:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer their ten questions.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees.
5. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.

1. Best movie you've seen this year?

Hmm this took me a while, I love watching movies in the house but I totally don't go to the cinema enough. I know it didn't come out this year but I saw The Internship for the first time and I loved that - does that count?!

2.What's your most worn piece of clothing/accessory?

For my 18th Birthday, my grandma got me a beautiful Tiffany necklace and I wear that everyday. I was never really one for necklaces before but I feel a bit naked if I don't have it on now!

3. What's your favourite/most inspiring place to blog?

I'm not sure about inspiring but my favourite place to blog is definitely my bed!

4. Do you have any strange or interesting hobbies?

I dance, read and write but I wouldn't call them particularly strange or interesting hobbies. I do however, have a slight obsession with Harry Potter and have quite a large collection of merchandise...can we call that interesting instead of strange?!

5. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I have always, always, always wanted to be an author, that's the dream! However, when I was growing up I had a few side careers planned, I was either going to be a marine biologist, a fashion designer or a spy...

6. One essential beauty product you can't live without?

Maybelline Mega Plush mascara

7. Why did you start blogging?

Having just started university I wanted to make sure I had a space where writing could still be a hobby rather than a chore just for essays etc. so I thought I'd take up my own little space on the internet!

8. What's the meaning behind the name of your blog?

I had no idea what I was going to write about on this blog when I started it, I knew it was never going to specifically be a beauty blog or a fashion or cooking blog, just my thoughts and general ramblings so I thought The World According to Heather was a pretty apt name :)

9. If you could travel through time, where would you go?

Back to the 12th and 13th of July this year, I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida and they were seriously two of the best days of my life!

10. If you could have any supper power what would it be and what would you do with it?

The ability to fly! It would be amazing to see the world...and may also help me get places on time more often...

My Questions:

1.Where are you from?
2. Where are you now?
3. Where was your favourite ever holiday/trip?
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
5. Sweet or savory?
6. What is your favourite Harry Potter book/movie?
7. Are you currently watching any TV series?
8. City life or country life?
9. Who is your favourite Disney princess?
10. What one word describes 2014 for you so far?

My nominees:

1. The lovely Mimmi Muted Mornings 
2. The fab Lindsay Scottish Outlander 
3. The brilliant Sarah daydreams of summertime

Feel free to answer my questions even if you're not nominated, I'd love to hear your answers :)

Lots of Love

Heather x

4 comments:

  1. This was really fun to read :) And thank you so much for the nomination my dear!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers! I'm pretty sure I wanted to be a spy when I was younger too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for nominating me :) who didn't?! I had all the spy toys!

      Heather x

      Delete